1. Soak overnight about 20 cleaned and uncapped white mushrooms in a mixture of 1C white wine, 1 tsp. sea salt, 1T chopped rosemary, 4T olive oil
2. Soak 5 dried porcini mushrooms overnight in just enough white wine to cover
3. Put this into a food processor:
3 cloves garlic
4 dried porcinis, soaked overnight in small amount of white wine, then drained
3T nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp. lemon juice
1/2 tsp. dried mustard
1/4C roasted pine nuts (watchful eye on cookie sheet 325F, about 5 minutes)
1T ground black peppercorns
1 washed and stripped yellow bell pepper
4T extra virgin olive oil
1T white barley miso
1/4C washed stems from button mushrooms
1/2C breadcrumbs (more if mixture is not as thick as peanut butter, which it should be).
4. Stuff that mixture into the drained mushroom caps and top with raw pine nuts.
5. Bake at 325F for about 20 minutes, depending on how big your mushrooms are. They should look like the photo when done.
These are good with really dry champagne, sitting in a hot springs on a mountain, at dusk.